Monday, April 16, 2007

Practice, Practice, Practice

Good Morning all hopefully while reading this post you are feeling my vibrations and you are feeling good.

Okay everyone The Secret, The Secret thanks Rhonda for the Secret. It has open up a lot of people eyes. Even though we know that the secret was never really a secret but I am so happy and appreciate how she has presented this knowledge to broad group of beings that would not have accepted any other way.

Now that the Secret is no longer a secret what's next, well for me practice. The only way we will get the real benefits from the so call Secret is to practice. Yes we all need to practice but where do you start.

I have found online one of Abraham's workshop that has been change to a workbook thanks Ulrike Haupt.

I will be using this workbook to show you how to change your life in 30 days, but remember you must practice.

We will be using the process called Deliberate Creation and Virtual Realities so tomorrow I will begin our first day of this 30 day process.

Remember all is good.

No comments: