Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I was asked yesterday a question to explain how come some people
say we are gods and of course I was ready to answered this question.
I asked first why do you ask, I was told then told that she stated that we were gods but could not explain how. So here is the answer that I gave her I first
explained to her in the bible where it states man is god

please forgive me when I say man I mean mankind woman or man.
Here we go if you go to psalms 82 of the bible it states


God standeth in the congregation of the gods
How long will ye judge unjustly,
Defend the poor and fatherless
Deliver the poor and needy
They know not, neither will they understand
I have said, Ye are gods
But ye shall die like men
Arise, O God, judge the earth

This is a very strong verse of course it can be debated but could
the verse God created man in his image or we are all
children of God,
see the
reality is we are all gods yes believe. Can a Cat be the father of a Dog, Can a dog be a father of a Cat. If we are all children of god as the bible states
then is not your children a human as you are so there you must be
God. Again if man was created in gods image and God can not be seen than the
bible can not be talking about a physical image. It speaks about the
source which we all come from that makes us one.
Remember you are from the source and god exists in all things but you are co-creators in this great universe. God lives through you, God manifest through you, God
creates through you.

No comments: