Thursday, April 26, 2007

Desire for Riches - Method

As I sit here I realize that I have not been giving the thoughts to riches like I should. Well like I said I am getting back on track.

There is a method by which your desire for riches can be manifested into its physical form.

Napoleon goes on to give you the method and I will now give it to you again. Please take in mind I am studying this with you, by doing this as a group we allow our mastermind to be creative.

Feel free to post a comment to my blog articles. I would love to have your feedback and how these simple methods have worked in your life.

1) Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not enough to say "I want a million dollars." Be definite as to the amount.

2) Determine what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.

3) Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money.

4) Establish a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and being at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan in action. (Do not worry that your plan is not solid remember it is just a plan).

5) Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, naming the the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly that plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

6) Read your written statement aloud, twice a day. SEE AND FEEL and BELIEVE yourself already in possession of the money.

Remember line six is key and writing it out is also key the vibrations that writing gives off is astounding.

Practice writing about your desires you will see how things being to manifest themselves.

There is abundance for everyone.

No comments: