Monday, April 16, 2007

Getting Started

Getting Started with Changing your life around in 30 days.

How do you use the Law of Attraction to change your life around. Well I will take the time here to actually help you help me to get started. I have notice everyone is such a guru on the Law of Attraction but remember we are all co-creators in this universe.

So I am using this blog to co-create with you which will also help me create the things I want in my life.

See by following my blog and getting feedback from the rest of you guys source energy will give me what I want and desire in return you will also get you want and desire. Okay enough talk lets get started.

Tools/Process that we will be using: Virtual Realities

What is Virtual Reality? When should it be used?

"Virtual Reality is like a game where, like a director of a movie you set the scene - you know what you want your audience to feel,and so you set them up for it.
You make it winter or you make it summer. You put it in the mountains or you put it on the ocean or you put in on the beach. You put it outdoors or you put it indoors. You can make it day or night. It has one intent only, and that is the intent of your practicing a vibration with the singular purpose of making it a dominant vibration".

So basically we will be using Virtual Reality to deliberately create what we want and desire in our lives.

But remember Virtual Reality works best if you keep it short get in feel good then get out.

No comments: