Saturday, January 20, 2007

I was wanting to write a poem

Love and Respect


To Respect me is to Love me

To Love me is to disrespect me

Respect is durable will always exist

Love is fragile awaiting its decease

To Respect me is honor me

To Love me is to dishonor me

Respect knows how to adore me

Love knows how to condemn me

To Respect me is to tell me the truth

To Love me is to hide the truth

Respect knows I am human I can accept anything

Love thinks I need to be lied to in order to protect me

To respect me is to claim nothing

To Love me is to demand everything

Respect needs not to entrap a person

Love lives with the idea of detention

Respect is agreeable

Love is violent

Respect is well fed

Love is always hungry

Respect Me Love Me

Love Me Respect Me

RESPECT OVERCOMES ALL THINGS

No comments: