Monday, January 1, 2007

GOOD BY 2006

Happy New Year


A new year has begun I so appreciate that you looked out for me this year. I would like to say thanks for every time I needed to talk to someone you was there.


I would also like to thank you for my bad and good times this year, 2007 will also have a lot more in store as my faith grows so do my desires.


Well I am thankful for my business the old clients and the new. I am thankful for my employment, I am thankful for all creation, as I know that I am the co-creator in all things in my existence.


I am thankful for my health the good and the bad. I know that I complain quite a bit but you know how co-creators can be, and as I become more aware of my emotions I start desiring even more.


So I would like to say last year was a great year but I am living in the NOW.


Thanks


No comments: