Friday, February 9, 2007

I hold the key to Creating My Every Desire

As per Abraham "It is not possible to consistently feel positive emotion about something and have it turn out badly-for the way you feel will tell you if you are allowing your natural Well-Being or not".

We must learn and understand our emotional set points in order for us to know how things we turn out about a situation. I was a very heavy smoker my desire was to stop. I tried everything it seems like nothing would work the reason nothing would work because I had doubt and fear about the subject of Quitting Smoking.

Again I held the key to creating my every desire, even though I said verbally I wanted to stop but I never focused on the end desire which was being a non-smoker I always focused on the doubt and fear of quitting smoking.

The doubt and fear kept me smoking because I was not allowing, I was actually RESISTING.

The key to creating your every desire is to know how you feel about the desire.

No comments: